Welcome to the NALAC Submission Manager. This portal allows users to submit NALAC grant applications, NALAC Leadership Institute applications, as well as submissions for special programs and initiatives.
Before submitting an application through the NALAC Submission Manager, be sure to read and follow directions published in the program guidelines found for each program on our website at www.nalac.org.
NOTE: The deadlines listed below are for U.S. Central Time. Before applying, be sure to check your time zone. The online system will automatically shut off at 11:59 pm Central Time. Late applications will not be accepted. All application materials must be submitted electronically via the online system by the posted deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact NALAC staff at 210.432.3982 or email email@example.com.
The NALAC Final Report is used to accept Final Report materials for all NALAC Grant Programs and Travel Support.
A complete final report must be filed 60 days after project completion, but no later than 12 months from date of Award Letter. Final reports and work samples will be used to report to NALAC authorizers, as well as for publicity and educational purposes. Failure to submit a Final Report by the posted deadline will render you/ your organization ineligible for future NALAC grants.
To complete the Final Report, follow the steps below.
Please note: Steps 1-2 are not required for recipients who received Travel Support or the TCR Travel Award after 2016.
- Step 1: Download the Final Report Budget Form. TIP: The Budget Form is in Excel format; in order for the Form to function and calculate correctly, you must enable macros when you open and complete the document. Click here to access the Final Report Budget Form.
- Step 2: Complete and save the Final Report Budget Form on your computer. Save as a PDF: Name_FinalReportBudget.pdf
- Step 3: Click "Apply Now" below, to begin the online Final Report Form.
- Step 4: Login to Submittable with the credentials you used to submit your application. If unavailable feel free to create another Submittable account.
- Step 5: Enter User Account information and continue.
- Step 6: Answer all of the questions presented on the online Final Report Form.
- Step 7: Click "Select Files" to attach completed Final Report Budget Form.
- Step 8: Click "Select Files" to attach each Work Sample pertinent to the project.
- Step 9: Click "Apply Now" to submit your Final Report. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided in the Submittable account.
The National Association of Latino Arts and Cultures (NALAC) will use pertinent work samples to educate and inform the public about NALAC programs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact NALAC Programs Staff at 210.432.3982 for more information and questions related to the final reporting process. Thank you!